[Chicago] Fw: Idea: weekly Chicago coding sprints?

Jonathan Andrew Wolter jawolter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 04:44:08 CEST 2006

Jason,

Too bad the place where TECHcocktail is taking place doesn't open until at
> 10:30 a.m... Hmm... on that note perhaps, I should join efforts and call
> this thing "TECHcoffee"? ;-)

Hehe, That's a great idea. I could see Chicago competing with Silicon
Valley's TechCrunch, MobileCrunch, CrunchNotes, etc... with TECHcocktail,
TECHsocial, and TECHcoffee -- our own network of local tech events.

Oh, and I'm a young'in and can make a 6am appointment in the loop. Sounds
like a blast!

-Jonathan Andrew Wolter
TECHsocial.com - Chicago tech event listing