[Chicago] That time again...

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Mon Mar 6 21:19:26 CET 2006

Atul Varma wrote:
> I'd still like to give an SCons presentation, but the past two weeks
> have been really busy and I haven't had time to prepare much...  I
> could do something quick and dirty on Thursday, but I'd much rather
> prepare a more interesting and thorough presentation for April's
> meeting.  Is that acceptable?

I think if there's a doctest presentation, and some newbie presentation,
we should be good.  Brant still owes us a Civ IV presentation too.  Does
anyone want to give a newbie presentation?  Like covering a standard
module.  It might be fun to rip off Guido's PyCon slides too, and talk
about Python 2.5.  (Fun as in easy to prepare)