[Chicago] Sprint, Imagescape

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Tue Mar 14 16:12:26 CET 2006

Thanks Ian. Are you sure your qualified to do testing!

Unless somebody has strong objections, I say lets hold the Chipy
Chipy Sprint at Imaginary Landscape--which is a real place, btw. I
already updated the wiki.

Also, please note the required software. If you wish to Sprint and be
(somewhat) productive, you must set these up on your laptop ahead of
time.

If you do not have a laptop, no worries, we will be breaking up in
pairs and we will pair you with someone who does.

While I am at it, I was thinking of ways we could make all of this
easier to manage. Here is my brain storm:

* we have a base models and templates done ahead of time
* we open a Source-forge project and use their CVS
* we set up the sqlite on our own machines ahead of time (the actual
site run PostgreSQL, because Django is cool like that)
* someone bring donuts
* I need coffee
* we move the start time back to 10am because I know you guys

Please note the class we were planning will NOT be held during the
Sprint. If you are looking for the Python Class Held by mt, stay
tuned. It will be scheduled for a separate time in the very near future.

Thanks again Ian and Imaginary Landscape.

-- bhr