[Chicago] Sprint, Imagescape

Fawad Halim fawad at fawad.net
Wed Mar 15 21:59:14 CET 2006

Hi,
  I've created an SVN repository at

http://opensvn.csie.org/chipy

The corresponding viewcvs is :
https://opensvn.csie.org/viewcvs.cgi/?root=chipy
and trac is : https://opensvn.csie.org/traccgi/chipy/

If we come up with a better/different hosting for svn, opensvn gives us
the option of creating a dump of the repository.

We can create user accounts the day of the sprint, or if we need to do
some prep before then, please email me so I can create one for you.

I missed the 9 o'clock thing last night, but, as far as I know, there
hasn't been any discussion about the design yet. It'd be nice if someone
more experienced in organizing/participating in sprints could advise about
how designing the app would work.

Regards
-fawad