[Chicago] Satellite Imaging Engineer Opportunity in Southern California

Matt Carpenter matt at thenashgroup.net
Tue Mar 21 19:15:39 CET 2006

My name is Matt Carpenter and I manage a recruiting company in San Diego
California. One of my most impressive clients in Southern California is
looking for a Satellite Systems Engineer. The position requires and advanced
understanding of satellite imaging and a proven track record of innovation.
The job highlights are below and my motivation is a 12 on a scale from 1-10!
I was wondering if you might know any qualified candidates you could refer
to me?

Please contact me or have them contact me ASAP at matt at thenashgroup.net  Or
reply to my e-mail.
Experience should include writing plans and test procedures for large-scale
engineering systems incorporating requirement analysis and high level design
documentation. 6-10 years experience in large development projects;  or
satellite ground station projects. Experience with satellite remote sensing
or imaging systems development preferred. Proven experience using formal
system engineering methodologies for requirements, analysis, design,
integration and testing.
University degree in Applied Sciences / Engineering or Computer Science.
Generic/extensible programming techniques in Python or other dynamic
languages.  A working knowledge of GNU Command-line tools (sed, awk, xargs,
grep, .. etc).
Thanks in advance,

Matt Carpenter
The Nash Group