[Chicago] Looking for a web host

Richard rich.424 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 15:59:46 CET 2006

Hi Phil the website I maintain uses IXwebhosting dot com. We have been
real happy with them, good uptime, good customer support. Fair prices
(in my opinion). We pay annually which lowers the price some.

We also use OsCommerce, which is provided for our online store.

I would suggest you check out all the features and what they offer to
see if it fits what you have in mind.

Like I said though, I can't knock them, we have been pleased.

Richard