[Chicago] next chipy meeting?

Chad Whitacre chad at zetaweb.com
Wed Mar 29 20:42:55 CEST 2006

Hey all,

 > Let's bring these questions to the people.  People: respond!

Thanks for the post Ian! By way of background, my name is Chad Whitacre,
I'm from Pittsburgh, and I'll be in Chicago during the next ChiPy
meeting (April 13). I plan on attending one way or another, but I
offered to Ian to give a presentation on either or both of a couple
projects I've got going (I brought these to PyCon too):

   httpy -- a sane and robust HTTP library
     http://www.zetadev.com/software/httpy/

   testosterone -- a curses-based testing interface
     http://www.zetadev.com/software/tesosterone/

So if you guys are up for it, then let me know how long I should plan
for, and whether you have any preference between testing and web
programming.

Thanks! Looking forward to it!

chad