[Chicago] meeting topics: 1) Pycon 2008 2) "show and tell"?

Jason R Huggins JRHuggins at thoughtworks.COM
Mon May 1 23:18:28 CEST 2006

brian ray wrote on 05/01/2006 10:30:20 AM:
> Lets set some time aside
> and talk about this in our next meeting.

Sure, but did we decide on where to host the next meeting?

I'd still like to offer ThoughtWorks (651 W. Washington Blvd.) to be the
host (May 11, right?).

Though the timing makes me a little nervous, as my wife is due with baby
2.0 on the 15th. In any event, I'll plan on scrounging up another
Pythonista or interloping Rubyist around here to back me up just in case
Baby Guido decides to make an early appearance.

For other meeting topics, if there's time to talk about more than PyCon, I
hope to have some Selenium-testing-Django (with screencasts! and DSLs!)
goodies to show off. I'd also be game for some lightening ("boom!") talks
if McAvoy can be available (live or phone) to provide the sound effects.

- Jason "no, I'm not naming my kid Guido" Huggins