[Chicago] Pycon 2008

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Mon May 1 23:52:51 CEST 2006

This sounds quite helpful, thanks Chris.

And for the record, I think we can use our connections and find a
cooler place than something in the burbs..  And it will probably just
take some work and communication.

I think it is best to think creatively ; ) Why not even somewhere
like Adler? Why not work with some of the new residential
constructions for students like the one on State and Roosevelt for
Roosevelt U and Columbia which may be half-occupied during pycon?

Besides having all of us put in our $.02, which we can and should all
continue to do, I still thing we need someone (or a committee) to
champion the cause. Its to complicated for not being organized.
Because we have never done this here before, we don't know what we
don't know ; )

--bhr