[Chicago] Thursday

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Mon Nov 6 15:56:51 CET 2006

(whoops. originally sent from my gmail unsubbed account)

On 11/6/06, Chris McAvoy <chris.mcavoy at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/5/06, bray at sent.com <bray at sent.com> wrote:
> > Its that time again. Who wants to talk about something? Where are we
> > going to meet? I think if we continue on the topic of log generation,
> > that might be fun. Any ideas?
> >
> > Lets see what we can throw together last minute, eh?
>
> Unfortunately I can't host this month.  It's going to be a last minute
> decision if I can even make it this month.  Sorry for the short
> notice.

I wish you guys were interested in the dabo talk:

http://www.chipy.org/EdOnDabo

After Carl posted about it, I even found a place that expressed
interest in hosting a chipy meeting for it.

We'd get a pro-worthy talk for free, since the FoxPro user group payed
for him to come to Chicago. That's a good deal.

At this point it would be last minute (next Tuesday) and I don't know
how much advance notice the host would need.

--
sheila