[Chicago] meeting time should not vary

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Tue Nov 7 21:56:15 CET 2006

I suggest you do what the VFP group did: appoint a person to be responsible for
making decisions.   Steeling the ubuntu term: SABDFL - Self Appointed Benevolent
Dictator For Life, only the 5 of us that were generally doing the "lets figure
out next month's meeting" meeting forced the position on Bill cuz he seemed to
care the most.  no paper work, not Federal ID's, no tax exempt status.  Just an
understanding that Bill has the final say.

We have a list, and things normally go like this:  I think we should do X or Y.
  We need to know by Z.  Bill, what do you think?  Within a day or 2, Bill
answers and we move on.  in the 5+ years we have been doing this, I don't think
anyone has had a problem with it.

It really has nothing to do with wizdom, but more who feels to being bothered
every month or so about something that they need to pay attention to.

No, you can not elect me.  Not this week anyway.

Carl