[Chicago] Need TurboGears presenter for Burlington LUG

sheila miguez shekay at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 16:42:45 CET 2006

On 11/15/06, Joe Baker <joebaker at dcresearch.com> wrote:
> Would anybody be interested in presenting TurboGears to our
> BurlingtonLinux.org meeting?
>
> We typically meet the 1st Monday of the month from 5 - 8pm.
>
> Burlington is only about 25 minutes Southwest from Milwaukee.
>
> -Joe Baker
>  262-763-3591 Work

I've forwarded this to Mark, who wrote
<http://www.amazon.com/Rapid-Web-Applications-TurboGears-Ajax-Powered/dp/0132433885/>,
because I've exchanged a few email messages with him and think he
might be willing to give a talk in conjunction with presenting his
book.

I was also wondering if chipy might be interested in hearing him talk.
He's not that far away. About a four hour drive (from Ann Arbor) and
I've been thinking it would be fun to take a road trip there, so maybe
I could kill two birds and offer a ride. I can arrange free lodging
for the Chicago area, at least.

any interested?

--
sheila