[Chicago] October meeting

Garrett Smith garrett at mojave-corp.com
Tue Oct 3 15:22:05 CEST 2006

I'll probably be going to the cocktail. I've got a PyCon shirt that
would compliment the swanky settings of the event -- but that's about as
much synergy as I can think of.

My guess (and others, please chime in) is that there will be enough
Pythonistas that don't care about "Web 2.0" bs to keep the main ChiPy
meeting. And with Dave giving a talk, it would be *well* worth it for
those who make it.

(Those of us planning to attend the cocktail, maybe we can meet at the
bar at a designated time.)

Garrett