[Chicago] CIT, but not BuildBot

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Tue Oct 3 17:33:22 CEST 2006

On Oct 3, 2006, at 10:12 AM, Chris McAvoy wrote:

> Hi Chippers,
>
> Anyone run across any "lightweight" continuous integration testing
> thingees other than BuildBot?  BB seems pretty hefty to set up.  If
> there's a lighter thing out there, I'd really prefer to not have to
> set up a whole BB juggernaut.

I have used and like CruiseControl <http://
cruisecontrol.sourceforge.net/>. Just because its JAVA'esk it can
still do most things I want from ant scripts. Also, others have done
some crazy stuff. I think Jason Huggins showed this as part of his
selenium talk at Google last month. Although, I am unsure how it
tangled in.

Brian Ray
http://kazavoo.com/blog