[Chicago] CIT, but not BuildBot

jason gessner jason at multiply.org
Wed Oct 4 07:12:33 CEST 2006

jason (or anyone), can you talk about using CC for non-java
projects?  I have some jobs kicking off with it and a coworker just
set up some more recently, but aside from checking things out when
changes happen and kicking off the tests, it doesn't seem to play too
well from a reporting side with non-java stuff.

Has anyone had a really great experience using cc for any of the
reporting stuff with non-java projects?

I am still searching google for good examples, but am not finding
much...

-jason