[Chicago] Fw: using CruiseControl for non-java projects?

Jason R Huggins JRHuggins at thoughtworks.COM
Thu Oct 5 21:07:04 CEST 2006

FYI... first response... "We rolled our own".   :-/

-Jason

----- Forwarded by Jason R Huggins/Corporate/ThoughtWorks/US on 10/05/2006
01:02 PM -----

http://jayfields.blogspot.com/2006/07/ruby-continuous-integration.html )

> Jay Fields
> ThoughtWorks - New York
>
> Jason R Huggins/Corporate/ThoughtWorks/US wrote on 10/05/2006 02:12:02
PM: