[Chicago] Chipmunk

Fawad Halim fawad at fawad.net
Wed Oct 11 18:23:09 CEST 2006

The details of the project are at http://chipy.org/ChipySprintThingsToDo
(scroll all the way to the bottom) along with the stuff that still has to
be implemented. The code is in an svn repository at opensvn.csie.org, and
everyone present at the sprint has an account.

To recap, here's what it does do right now:

* Schedule events.
* RSVP/un-RSVP from events.
* RSS feed and iCalendar (not very well tested) for n upcoming events.
* Periodic e-mail reminders to users.
* Comments support on events.
* rst support in event description.

Regards