[Chicago] Chipmunk

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Wed Oct 11 18:51:01 CEST 2006

On Oct 11, 2006, at 10:54 AM, Ian Bicking wrote:

> We actually started this in a sprint a long time ago.  But I forgot
> where it ultimately went...?

I dropped the ball on help lead the project, sorry. It happened
somewhere around the time I was having babies and re-starting school.

We got fairly far along (thanks to Fawad). It is in a repository.
Maybe we can move it to Google Code?

Fawad has access instructions once you wish to deploy in place of (or
with) the wiki. Fawad, if you lost these, contact me off the list.

Thanks,

Brian Ray
http://kazavoo.com/blog