[Chicago] PLY talk

Jeremy Kaplan jaydel.sp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 17:10:37 CEST 2006

Thanks for the presentation.  I enjoyed it immensely...brought back many
pleasant memories of my undergraduate compilers course--we wrote a compiler
using Java, which at the time was still in the early throes of version 1.0.
I'm probably going to download PLY in the immediate future and play with it.

jd