[Chicago] Python / Mac OS X position in Chicago

Steve Loranz sloranz at xantham.com
Tue Oct 17 23:28:32 CEST 2006

I've been lurking here for quite awhile now and have seen a couple
jobs posted, so I hope it's okay for me to send one out.

I have an 8 month contract position open on my team at a large
financial institution in Chicago.  This person needs to be a sr. unix
type, comfortable with Mac OS X and Mac OS X provisioning, but more
importantly I need a strong python developer with good unit testing
skills.  Plone experience is a plus.

If you are interested to know more or know somebody that is, please
send me a resume.

Thank you.
-steve

---