[Chicago] T1 Providers

Andrew Wilson andrew at humanized.com
Wed Oct 25 03:09:09 CEST 2006

I'm also interested in this topic, so anyone with ANY information on it, I'd
appreciate it.

I'm even interested in knowing things like: "where are the major hubs in
Chicagoland?", so that when my company starts looking for offices, we can be
near one, and not pay an arm-and-a-leg getting a powerful connection set up.

Anyone?
-- Andrew