[Chicago] T1 Providers

Brian W. Fitzpatrick fitz at red-bean.com
Wed Oct 25 03:21:01 CEST 2006

On 10/24/06, Joshua McAdams <joshua.mcadams at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have a T1 provider that they could recommend or any that I
> should be warned about?  My building is considering changing providers
> because we are paying way too much now, but some of the deals seem too
> good for me to believe that there is a decent service provider behind
> them.

Have you checked out onShore (http://www.onShore.com/)?  I know that
they light residential buildings, and although I can't speak to that
particular service, we've got a server hosted in their colo and have
been pretty happy with their uptime and net connectivity.  Their
monthly T1 charges start at $399 and they're good guys.

You'd probably want to talk to Nick Valavanis or Andy Freivogel.  Tell
'em I sent ya. :-)

Full disclosure: I used to work there in the '90's.

-Fitz