[Chicago] T1 Providers

John Quigley jquigley at chicagolug.org
Wed Oct 25 04:49:00 CEST 2006

Tim Daneliuk wrote:
> I am thrilled with Speakeasy DSL service.  Their T1 pricing appears quite
> good as well, though I've not used it.  Excellent tech support with people
> who actually understand networking...

I'll second Tim on Speakeasy.  I've used them in professional and
personal capacities in various cities from New York to Chicago, and have
always had absolutely stellar experiences.  Smooth-running, well-managed
and friendly.  The engineers are highly competent.

Slightly more expensive than similar offerings from SBC and their ilk,
but the extra cost is easily explained when you first call for support.

John Quigley
http://www.chicagolug.org/~jquigley/