[Chicago] Perl Developer Position - AT&T, Chicago or Raleigh, 22 months contract

Siva Tripuraneni siva at talentedit.com
Thu Oct 26 03:08:31 CEST 2006

Hi all members of Python User Group,

I currently have 22 month contract position with AT&T in Chicago. Please let me know if you would be interested. If you are, send me a copy of your resume or contact me at 630-364-4117

Development position supporting internal and external at&t customers. Candidate will work in the Chicago or Raleigh area supporting development efforts. The candidate needs to be self motivated with the ability to meet deadlines and adapt to rapid change

     Skill              Experience      Need
1)     Perl             Expert     Required
2)     Perl-CGI         Expert     Required
3)     Python             Expert     Required
4)     Apache troubleshooting     Expert     Required

HTML
Strong SQL experience
Database Development experience (Oracle a plus)
PHP
Java
_Java Script

If you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

  Siva Tripuraneni
  Talented IT, Inc.
  800 W. Fifth Ave, Suite 206C
  Naperville, IL 60563