[Chicago] Call for Presentations

bray at sent.com bray at sent.com
Sat Sep 9 21:59:50 CEST 2006

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 07:49:13 -0700, "Garrett Smith"
<garrett at mojave-corp.com> said:
> I've been messing around with a collaborative Python environment using
> Trac and Subversion. I've added a few tweaks to get Python doctests (I
> presented these a few months ago) incorporated into the Trac Wiki, making
> for a pretty sweet environment.
>
> If anyone's interested in seeing this setup, I can run through a short
> presentation.

OK, I put you on the topic list on our lovely wiki <http://chipy.org>.

I want to do a lightning talk on Special method names for operator
overloading or possibly this Function Overloading
<http://www.artima.com/weblogs/viewpost.jsp?thread=155514>.  This should
end up 10-20 minutes. Although, I have never used these but I want to
check them out; so, this can be a pair talk if someone wants to help me
out. Volunteers?

-- bhr