[Chicago] Thanks Google...

Jason R Huggins JRHuggins at thoughtworks.COM
Sat Sep 16 00:21:35 CEST 2006

Clint "The Guy Who Drove Down from Chiwaukee" Laskowski wrote on
09/15/2006 04:56:44 PM:
> It really was a very good meeting ... I still can not get over the six
> virtual systems running on that MacBook ... I've been to a plenty of
talks
> and demos in my days (haven't we all?), but that one is etched in my
mind
> for a long time! Good job, Jason!

Well, technically, it was *four* virtual machines, plus 2 concurrent Mac
OS X sessions, but who's counting. :-)

Anyway, yes... cheer, cheer for ye ol' Google. I'm really glad they like
Python so much! :-)

-Jason