[Chicago] Thurs, Sept 14th.

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Sep 16 14:12:00 CEST 2006

    Garrett> For some reason my messages are getting routed to a holding
    Garrett> tank for an admin's approval. This would have included my last
    Garrett> note stating that I couldn't make Thurs.  Dunno why.

I assume it wasn't too big.  Did you BCC the list?  Have a lot of other
recipients?  I went through a round of approvals on a number of lists last
night and approved the ones that looked valid.  I didn't pay much attention
to why they were held for approval in the first place.

When a message of yours is held for approval you should get a note from
Mailman explaining why.  Did you not get one?

Skip