[Chicago] PyPy Presentation

Atul Varma varmaa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 17:47:07 CEST 2007

Hi all,

As some of you may know, PyPy just hit 1.0.  I've been following the
project for a bit, am pretty fascinated by it, and am interested in
learning more about it so that I can give a coherent presentation
about it at the next ChiPy meeting.  I'm thinking that the
presentation would focus both on what PyPy actually is, as well as on
ways that PyPy can be useful for you right now (i.e., not only of
interest as a CS work).

Thoughts?  If anyone else is really experienced with PyPy and would
like to give a presentation, I'd be happy to step aside.

- Atul