[Chicago] Hosting the meeting for April (was Re: PyPy Presentation)

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 23:23:32 CEST 2007

On 4/2/07, Brian W. Fitzpatrick <fitz at red-bean.com> wrote:
> I can host at Google again if folks are interested, but I'd be more
> than happy if someone else wants to host.

Our funky filter stopped the message I sent a few hours ago that asked
if anyone else out there wanted to host a meeting.  Google has been a
great place to meet, but it's a good thing to share the love.  If
anyone else would like to host, speak up.

Depaul is out this semester, as our in there is teaching a class on
Thursday nights.  I can't host at Performics anymore, as I no longer
work there.

Chris "lazily organizing" McAvoy