[Chicago] PyPy Presentation

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 17:39:04 CEST 2007

+1
Yeah I'd be interested in this talk simply because everything I've
read about pypy (not a lot) has left me utterly bewildered as to WHY
someone would want to create such a thing (unless I completely missed
the point, which is very possible).  But I also don't see much value
in the concept of .Net so it would be great if someone could talk
about these ideas at a higher level.

-Kumar