[Chicago] Presentation on Boo or Declarative programming

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 03:13:06 CEST 2007

Oops, I missed a pair of parentheses after Form, but otherwise that's
exactly how it looks.  No, I guess it's not normal Python syntax, but
there's not that much magic underneath the surface, mostly it's just
operator overloading.

This approach works particularly well with Windows Forms, but I
believe it ought to be applicable to other GUI frameworks as well.

Looks like there's more interest in declarative GUI programming, so
I'll save the Boo presentation for later.

The April meeting is NEXT Thursday, right?

- Feihong