[Chicago] buddy needs some small SD cards

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Thu Apr 12 00:21:32 CEST 2007

If you have any small SD cards that are neglected and need a good home, bring
them to the meeting so I can drop them in the mail.

Friend of mine needs a few (2 or 3) SD cards to test some security thing.  he
doesn't have any, doesn't live near a store and e-bay wants $8 each for
shipping.  I told him I would try to find a few and use a 38 cent stamp.  I
think if I tape them to a post card it will be even cheaper :)

If you want a small smart media, I can dig up my 8's and trade you :)

Carl K