[Chicago] Last Night & New Venue

Eric Sinclair esinclai at pobox.com
Mon Apr 16 04:52:15 CEST 2007

The Sulzer library would be very convenient for some (ok, me and
Chris at least), and public transportation is pretty good (even with
the three-tracking of the Brown Line).

	http://chipublib.org/002branches/sulzer/sulzer.html

The large room on the North side of the library does have projection
equipment - I've seen it used for a couple presentations (including
CTA 'discussions' of station closings).

-Eric