[Chicago] Last Night & New Venue

Robert Ramsdell rcriii at ramsdells.net
Mon Apr 16 14:03:11 CEST 2007

Speaking of Libraries, I'm going to put in one more pitch for the
Downers Grove Library.  There are two meeting rooms, and it is less than
a block from Metra (BNSF line), two coffee shops and two bars.  Plus
it's been two years since our one-and-only suburban meeting.  Any other
suburbanites want to second my motion?

I'll even offer to cover SimPy again.

Robert