[Chicago] Last Night & New Venue

Atul Varma varmaa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 01:24:53 CEST 2007

On 4/16/07, Brian Ray <bray at sent.com> wrote:
> We have had Sprints at libraries before. We tried for meetings, but
> the Library hours did not accommodate. So, be careful of the hours
> and availability.

Aye, I just called them and while they do have a Proxima machine
available for projections, we can basically only meet until the
library closes at 9pm sharp.  This probably actually means that we'll
have to start cleaning up around 8:50, and if we meet at around 7pm
like we usually do, it doesn't give us as much time as we normally
have for meetings.  If that's unacceptable though, please let me know.

In any case, I asked the secretary at the library to email me a
document of the meeting terms and conditions, and once I get that and
sign it (I think) I will be able to contact their meeting coordinator
to see if we can reserve their meeting room for May 10.

Of course, I won't be offended if anyone schedules a meeting somewhere
else in the meantime... Just trying to get the ball rolling, as Chris
said, so as long as we have a venue *somewhere*, it's all good.

- Atul