[Chicago] OLPC vs Classmate

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 19:26:01 CEST 2007

I think Chris nailed it.

I realize it's hopelessly derivative, but I have trouble imagining
anything other than two kids standing in a sort of featureless white
space.

"Hi, I'm Sugar" (dressed in green and white, wearing sneakers)

"and I'm a Classmate". (dressed in grey, with patent leather shoes)

hmmm...

This does make me think that the "OLPC" name has to go, though...

mt