[Chicago] Python sprint at Google

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Mon Aug 6 17:56:23 CEST 2007

On Aug 5, 2007, at 12:01 AM, Brian W. Fitzpatrick wrote:

>  http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleSprint

I would rather not show up at all than show up unprepared. I know
from previous Sprints and because I know you guys, you do not always
come prepared. I have been guilty of that, as well. I recommend that
those who *do* Sprint really make an effort to come prepared.  The
wiki defines this clearly. Just ask yourself, "am I prepared to a
level where I can contribute to achieving the goal?"

Brian Ray
bray at sent.com

PS I love you guys ;) Have fun and blog about how it goes.