[Chicago] Pizza providers update

Kenneth P. Stox ken at stox.org
Thu Aug 16 23:26:16 CEST 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 15:52 -0500, Pratt, Doug wrote:
> Pete,
>
> The pizzas were scoffed in their entirety. Hardly a crumb left behind. We're
> happy to help starving developers.

Doug:
	You failed to address the second part of Pete's comment. Your job
listing document does not include a single python related job. Posting
of non-python related jobs are not welcome on this list. Buying pizza,
although generous, does not entitle you to violate these rules.

	In addition, posting MS-Word documents to open source mailing lists is
a sure fire way to lose credibility. It only takes a few moments to
transform the document into an open format. A recruiter that recognizes
open source, and uses it, will have far more respect in the community.

-Ken Stox
 ken at stox.org

P.S. If anyone thinks my comments are out of line, and/or do not reflect
the community, please don't hesitate to say so.