[Chicago] Pizza providers update

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Thu Aug 16 23:43:18 CEST 2007

On Aug 16, 2007, at 4:26 PM, Kenneth P. Stox wrote:

> P.S. If anyone thinks my comments are out of line, and/or do not
> reflect
> the community, please don't hesitate to say so.

I just read your complaint after I sent my initial response.

I think its totally cool that you comment. I have been caught
complaining about the way people solicit this list before. in fact I
did so in July:

<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/chicago/2007-July/002321.html>

Ken, I recall you bought us Pizza before. Yet, I have not seen you
for awhile. Likewise, its my understanding you too are looking for
Python Developers. Is this correct?

I agree, unless implied (which may be the case in this special
situation), Python must be a requirement for job postings here. Also,
the message should be plain text.

Overall, I still do not have a problem with people posting Python
related jobs here. Just my $.02. Nevertheless, lets take it easy on
those who help sponsor our meeting. ok?

Brian Ray
bray at sent.com
http://kazavoo.com/blog