[Chicago] Developer positions -- This week

Pratt, Doug dpratt at roytalman.com
Tue Aug 28 22:54:09 CEST 2007

Disclaimer -- These are not specifically Python jobs. They are object
oriented development positions with very good firms. The challenge is to
open up these companies both to Open Source development specifically and
Python use where appropriate. We do still have Python specific positions,
but I'm posting these in order to give people different options.

Please contact me about Python specific jobs, if you're interested.

Doug Pratt

IT Executive Recruiter
Roy Talman & Associates
150 S. Wacker Dr. Suite 1300