[Chicago] Developer positions -- This week

Pratt, Doug dpratt at roytalman.com
Tue Aug 28 23:31:16 CEST 2007

Brian,

I also got responses from people who were interested in the jobs. Two of
them have visited our offices. I plan to accept your concerns and only post
Python jobs in the future. I do see how this could open the floodgates.

Doug

IT Executive Recruiter
Roy Talman & Associates
150 S. Wacker Dr. Suite 1300