[Chicago] September meeting: presentation? Venues?

Massimo Di Pierro mdipierro at cti.depaul.edu
Fri Aug 31 08:00:18 CEST 2007

Yes, schedule appears packed. I signed up anyway since this may be
only Thursday I can make the meeting this year.

I also uploaded some slides about it here

http://web.mac.com/mdipierro/iWeb/Site/Code/
3289C4A2-20A9-4EEA-980C-6F2DAD8C8872.html

http://web.mac.com/mdipierro/iWeb/Site/Code/
3289C4A2-20A9-4EEA-980C-6F2DAD8C8872_files/ewf_presentation-1.pdf

Massimo