[Chicago] Restaurant recommendations for PyCon...

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Mon Dec 3 19:56:38 CET 2007

On Dec 3, 2007 12:38 PM, Ted Pollari <tcp at mac.com> wrote:

> On Dec 3, 2007, at 10:28 AM, sheila miguez wrote:
>
> > Which gives me another idea, maybe we could arrange a wine tasting or
> > have a wine & cheese BOF (have been to wine/tech BOFs at a conference
> > before, not bad).
>

> You willing to organize it?  I'd love to see it happen...
>
> -t

How many people would show up? if not too many I would be willing to
foot the bill. I think there is some hotel policy that might affect
our ability to officially bring in outside food.

This means that we'd have to have an unofficial party, right? If so,
if too many people show up, I can't afford it.

--
sheila