[Chicago] Help plan our best meeting ever!

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at imagescape.com
Tue Dec 4 17:09:09 CET 2007

BTW, I'm happy to delay my presentation till next month.  I have an
actual "use" of it coming up soon, and this will allow me to wait till
after that test case.  It'll probaly also give me some time to clean
up the code a bit.  But I seriously seriously want to claim dibs on
presenting next month then, since I posted to the list about
presenting before our last meeting even happened ;)