[Chicago] Hi I'm New

earlylight publishing earlylightpublishing at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 14:53:38 CET 2007

Hello everyone,

  I'm from the far far far west (couple hour's drive).  I'm new to the list, new to Python, and pretty darn new to programming in general.  I'm learning Python and Pygame because I want to write games for kids.  Since I don't know much yet I'll most likely just lurk and Google all the stuff I don't understand.  Not much else I wanted to say really except I'm happy to be here and I know I'll learn lots!

Please visit our website www.earlylightpublishing.com