[Chicago] Shout Out: CodeMash Is Near!

Jim Holmes jim at iterativerose.com
Thu Dec 6 12:10:17 CET 2007

I'd like to ask for your help publicizing CodeMash (www.CodeMash.org), a
community-driven, non-profit conference for software developers.  CodeMash
2007 was a tremendous success, and our 2008 event will certainly surpass our
2007 accomplishments.

CodeMash 2008 is being held 10 - 11 January, 2008, in Sandusky, Ohio.
That's not far away at all, and the cheap hotel room rates ($88 per night)
expire very shortly.

I'm attaching another flyer about CodeMash detailing some of the benefits of
attending and talking about some of the sessions this year.  I'd greatly
appreciate it if you could pass this on to your respective groups' mailing
lists.

Please contact me if you have any questions about CodeMash, or if you'd like
to be a part of organizing and executing the conference.  We're always
looking for input from community influencers throughout the region.

Thanks for your help,

Jim Holmes

President, CodeMash Conference

www.CodeMash.org