[Chicago] django hosting

Clint Ecker clintecker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 01:11:23 CET 2007

I like WebFaction. http://www.webfaction.com

They have awesome shared hosting plans that give your own own proxied
Apache instance with mod_python.  Basically, you can tweak your own
Apache however you like through your own conf file.

I run lots of Django sites on WebFaction.  I also have been super
impressed with the service when I need issues/upgrades taken care of.

Clint