[Chicago] Thursday, Dec. 13: Join us for our best meeting ever!

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 16:53:48 CET 2007

Wow, 90 minutes, huh? That sounds like my daily commute!

- Feihong

P.S. I'm not bragging, I'm crying on the inside when I say that. Seriously.

Tim Ottinger <tottinge at gmail.com> wrote: I was trying to come for my first meeting ever.  I like that it's at the
transportation center, since my house is on the metra line (about 90
minute ride) but my kids have a Christmas concert that night.  I'm
bummed.  Still, if we can have the meeting at the transportation center,
it's probably worth my money to do the round-trip ticket + 3 hours of
transit time.  I would love to meet a bunch of you in "meat space."

Good program, too.   I would love to be there. Bummed.
Tim