[Chicago] Conversation topics for January

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 04:20:52 CET 2007

Congratulations!

I'm looking forward to this presentation.

Now that you've created a marriage proposal system, you should start working on PyMarriage. But don't let your spouse know that you're managing your interactions with her through a software framework, or you'll have to start working on PyDivorce.

Cheers,
Feihong

Christopher Allan Webber <cwebber at imagescape.com> wrote: So I'm starting a separate thread to discuss topics for January.  Not
really the same conversation as the venue, so..

I've claimed dibs on presenting this month since I forefitted
last month (okay, I needed some more time to prepare the animation
system too, but..)

Last month it was a totally theoretical animation system.  But this
month it's no longer theoretical... I proposed using the animation
system, and I'm happy to say that not only did it run successfully,
but (partly because of it,) I am now engaged ;)

So, conversation topic #1 for next month:
 - PyStage, an animation framework (or, How To Propose To Your Fiance
   Using Python)

(..Yes, the presentation will be done entirely in PyStage too ;)