[Chicago] python beginner

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 21:32:32 CET 2007

Carl, Andy,

I put on a Python tutoring group last year for a few sessions on a volunteer
basis (as Andy is well aware). I was unable to find the time to restart it,
though it was a very interesting experience. The mailing list is still live,
though. When you have an announcement be sure and let me know, and I'll pass
it along to that list.

Meanwhile I will let them know (they aren't all on the ChiPy list) that you
are considering doing this.

mt